2.20.2019

WOYWW # 507 {Stamps & Happy Mail}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 Sooo last week I caved on a Simon Says Stamp sale and these two stamps came in the mail on tuesday ( these are tuesday evening shots)...
and I instantly opened up the fish to start playing with them.

I bought all these Daniel smith tester sheets of dabs of watercolor paints a long time ago now and just thought they may work well with the fish. ( this is first layers of color) will look at it again when I get home. I probably should have taken the time to grab water dishes and used real brushes but, I was being lazy and since you can see The sorting mess was not picked up first I did just grab an aqua pen.
The sorting continues. I have I think come to the decision that all the sentiments are coming off the blocks. ( however, Amazon has noticed that I have bought the cling foam more than once and has hiked the price each time, this last round is up 10.00 from a few weeks ago so, its sitting on a wish list waiting) and that's OK as there are still boxes of stamps on cling foam already on the floor still to sort.
Its also slowed down because, cutting up one sheet of the stamps with gloves on is time consuming and so, taking them off means I end up with scaly skin again after so, I have been doing less and not touching any of it with rounds of playing in between.
That's about it for me, thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

I think that breaks from sorting to play are justified whatever the reason Stacy. Love those fish! Happy WOYWW. Sarah #5

Claire said...

I love goldfish - great colours!
Happy WOYWW :)
Claire no. 2

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, lovely stamps, great job with the colour. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #15 X

Helen said...

love those fishy stamps and how beautifully you've coloured them! Helen #1

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Those fish are gorgeous and great colouring too. Sorting stuff is not my favourite thing but guess it has to be done. Have a lovely woyww, Angela x13x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

The fish stamps is gorgeous and very Oriental looking. Funnily enough I've been watching Chinese watercolour tutorials on youtube and there was one of Koi carp that looked just like yours!
Hugs LLJ 8 xxx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi Stacey, great stamps, those fish are truly wonderful!
I don’t cling mount stamps anymore but use a glue stick on uncounted stamps and stamp on foam stamping mat. Heaps less fuss and expense! Happy belated WOYWW, Shaz in Oz. X#4

Julia Dunnit said...

Sorry I’m late! Its amazing how sensitive your skin has become over the few weeks of the unmounting, gloves are definitely the way to work on Miss Stacey, no matter the speed! I love the fishies, I wou Led walk pup ast those at any point without even considering them, which shows you that despite all the years I’ve been stamping, I can still easily miss a great image!