2.13.2019

WOYWW # 506 {more progress}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 
 I am slowly but surly working my way through this seemingly endless stack of cling mounted stamps that used to be in the dresser.

 what's currently being stamped and sorted ( stars) 
Had to go get my teeth cleaned this morning so, there was no time to putter. took me an hour to dig trails to my bird feeders through the snow and do the top outside of the drive way ( the part that slopes towards the gates) so, I will probably not be making any rounds until Thursday.
 thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Helen said...

wow, sounds like you have a LOT of snow!! good luck with ongoing stamp sorting! Helen #4

Sarah Brennan said...

Good luck with all that snow, sounds like rather a lot! Happy WOYWW. Sarah #8

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. It's all looking good - hope you managed to get to the dentist - and can still get through all the snow! Sounds like you have had a HUGE amount.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #9

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, blimey, we've fortunately not had anything like that amount of snow. Good job with the sorting, bet you can't wait to get finished! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #1 Xxx

Christine said...

Hello Sister Sorter! I am with you on this big work but we know it will be so worth it when we're finished!!
have a good week
Christine #18

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Your doing an all round marvellous job Stacy what with your stamp sorting and digging out for those wee birds. It's something that would be on my agenda if we had thick ground snow too.
Happy WoywW and good luck with the continued logging Tracey #6 x

Kelly said...

I don't know about you but I'm so over winter LOL. I've not had the snow you were 'blessed' with but this ice is for the birds.. which by the way are emptying my feeders at quite the clip. Even had an Oriole a couple weeks ago. Silly birds! May we see spring soon. Creative Blessings! Kelly #21