2.17.2019

Inspired by {Isle of Wight Studio Glass}

This week I have picked the Isle of Wight studio art glass site for our inspiration destination.
This particular vase was the first one that caught my eye I would totally make time to dust this ha ha.

 So, I started out looking in my blue scraps file folder and was hunting for something maybe with a tissue or mulberry type texture to get that crackle effect and found this piece of blue ( it has a smooth plastic feel to it with the crinkle texture) (this came in a textured handmade assortment pack a very long time ago, so I have never known who makes it and I have avoided using it because, the assumption I had was it was not stamp-able. so, I used some versafine onyx black with this old SU artfully Asian branch and decided to just try it. The blooms were colored with some SU markers and an aqua brush. the berries were done with some white Nuvo drops. The sentiment is cut with a Reverse Confetti sentiment die and the sentiment is from the Altenew Beautiful Quotes set. The card base here is a premade Impress one ( the inside is white so, it did not need lined) and its A2 in real life.

 A closer look at that textured paper.

and the vase that inspired it all. You can find this challenge here to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Leigh Anne said...

Oh pretty! Love that stamp too glad I own it. It was one of my first sets.