2.23.2019

Inspired by {Fine Art America}

This week Brenda has directed us to the Fine Art America site and my normal thing I do for any IC site is to find two or three things and save the links because, I tend to create at the last minute. and this particular week, I had taken advantage of the sale at Simon Says Stamp for their anniversary and ordered these Carabella 2 fishes stamps and the third thing I saved inside FAA was this gold fish love painting. And I kinda of laughed out loud when I found it knowing I would have the stamps soon.

  
 They were stamped with Memento dessert storm ink on watercolor paper and colored with Daniel Smith watercolors. the eyes were done with a black sharpie marker and a white gel pen. I did do this card at 4" x 9" to accommodate the size of the stamps.



 A closer look at the colors, when I was on the second round of color I realized that starting this with an aqua brush ( the bristles are crud on those) I really didn't stay in the lines and so, working at the last minute in snatches here and there after work I decided to just keep going with this first try.
all things considered I really think this turned out pretty cute.
The painting colors that inspired my card can be found here in their store but, don't blame me if you find lots of eye candy there and fall deep down the rabbit hole. You can find this challenge here at splitcoaststampers to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Kia's Place said...

This is so veery beautiful Stacy ... so beautifully done.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Love it Stacey xXx