6.29.2018

Inspired by { Serengeti }

This week Anne has sent us to the Serengeti site online and I happened across these fun sheep socks.
(nope, I probably would not wear them but, I liked the colors and I knew I had this cute sheep die waiting to be played with so...)

 This is a fairly large sheep (YAY) but, some of the piece that are part of the paper piecing die, they are slivers that wanted to hide under my finger nails so, I had fun trying to line them up. I also left the inside blank as, I do not know how I want to use this as of yet. there are things for say apologies, or belated birthdays and other things that will coordinate with the outside sentiment in the sets.

 I had taken a brown tombo marker to the tan cardstock I used for the legs, face and tops of the ears because, the leg die cuts did not line up for me since I started with the wool. and it was a guess as far as where it should go. the face was easy because there is a donut hole cut out in the wool body to park the face in later to embed the die cuts into. This was cut entirely with scraps so, no mfg on the papers.

 I was hoping a flat view would show you that the flecks in the wool really are shiny gold specks. it is a little visible in the top right back area.
There is a closer look at these socks here in the store. Thanks for stopping by, you can find the challenge here to play along with us.

1 comment:

Janice M said...

OMGosh this sheep is to stinkin cute!!!