6.08.2018

Inspired by {Lang}

This week's Inspiration can be found inside the Lang by Calendars site chosen by Angie. 


 And my Gpa has a birthday in a few weeks and the humor of this sentiment tickled me so, I used the color choice of this calendar (seen below) to color this vintage convertible from Unity Stamps called All Cylinders, with some prisma pencils, clear wink of stella & stardust gellyroll pen. This is actually one of the larger car stamps I have come across over the years, this card finished out at 5" X 7" in real life, the printed paper is from MME and the base is SU real red.

You can see this calendar on the site here.
I am really liking how easy it was to do this as a clean quick card so, I may color a few more in assorted colors and use them for Fathers day cards. ( not sure yet) Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: