6.01.2018

Inspired by {Caron's Beach house}

This week Julie has directed us to the Caron's Beach House store
 where I found this rug
 and thought, ooh you can use a Penguin ... 
finally... lol 

 I am sure I am probably the only person who looked at this rug and had that thought but, part of what I see when I look at any piece of inspiration is a second and third thought of new-ish stamps I have (that I have not used) or things I want to color in the back of my mind and I go into the site looking for things that will work for those stamps I have. Oh, and I bought this sentiment set to get that exact stamp. (yes, this is a totally Me thing) my metabolism died sometime after 41 ish...) and I do eat healthy (mostly) and I do (minimal exercise) (not like I used to) and so, the whole not a pound has moved in years and years makes me grumpy. lol

This rug can be seen here in the store. thanks for stopping by.

No comments: