9.21.2017

Bean a Blessing! {day7}

 It's almost the last day's worth of hours for this fall coffee lovers blog hop going on now, you still have time to play along and get it linked up. :) Last night my first card from this hop won a flash prize stamp gift from super sponsor Craftin Desert Diva's. WOW right? :) I am so excited. anyways, here is another simple one for this thursday morning.

 These stamps are from Impression Obsession the ribbon is an older one from Micheal's from last years Thanksgiving line, I have not checked to see if they have it again this year or not.
The image is peeking up through from behind the mat frame. This is A-6 in real life.

 I did attempt to cut this with scissors but, the handle & steam gave me fits so, I ended up just cutting that off and keeping the body of the cup and re-stamping the whole thing on a fresh sheet for the base and layering the colored over the top. I don't think it photographed well ( it may on the click and enlarge them views) but, there is stardust gellyroll glaze on the edges of the mug. The browns are prisma & polychromo's pencils with some white gel pen over the top. The mat is from Diecutswithaview and the base is SU baked brown sugar.

When I was a kid in the 70's my mama had these black and glass mugs with the glass could pop out of them and they had handles in nearly the feet of them and so, when I seen this mug stamp for the first time that is exactly where my mind went, it looks like a fancy version of that. the Mugs name is "latte" and the sentiment is Bean a Blessing.  So, this is one of my oldest Coffee mug images that is still for sale with one of the newer sentiments. :) I am hopeful I can squeak one more in after work tonight so we will see. This card is #963 in the line up. Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

New Creations said...

Never seen this beautiful image before, so delightful and beautiful, love the ribbon for textures!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is really fun, Stacy. That canvas ribbon is a favorite of mine. I love ripping it. Perfect accent on this sweet card.

Lori Turner said...

What a pretty card! Love that ribbon!

Becca Yahrling said...

Wow, that cup is just stunning and elegant!! Such a beautiful card.
Congrats on your win!!

Janice M said...

I Love that ribbon! Wonder how I missed getting a roll of that?!! LOL Congrats on your win!

~amy~ said...

Yay you on the FLASH prize win!
That cup is beautiful.

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! So chic!!!

Fikreta said...

Very nice card

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love that pretty coffee cup.

Hetty said...

Delicious card with a great cup!

Lisa said...

Just so beautiful... love that you popped up the cup part! Looks great!

Shanna Slater said...

Fabulous design, great job :)

Thanks for sharing!!
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftines.wordpress.com