9.16.2017

Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop {day 2}

 In these last few days of summer leading up to fall 
(insert a fist pump here Fall is my favorite season) 
there is a new Fall edition of the Coffee Lover's blog hop going on now.
For this hop you can use any hot drink images, tea, cocoa, and of course Coffee.
 And there is lots of talented and friendly people playing along
It started yesterday and I had received some happy mail from Unity Stamps last night which included this Fall to go cup & sentiment (and it is larger (YAY!) than the one they came out with a while back with the heart on it) and I promptly colored a couple of the images. And then it got dark way too for my eyes so, they had to wait until daylight to become a card.

 This image was stamped twice on some Neenah milstone with Versafine Vintage sepia ink and colored with polychromos and Prisma pencils with a tiny bit of gelly roll stardust glaze and then a happy finding, my white gel pen died last week so, I ran into a local Micheal's store and they only kind they had were these signo broad uni-ball white gel pens. and so, I grabbed one, tried it on these on the "dots" and although you cannot touch it, this ink dried slightly 3-d as little bumps. ( very cool) I used a couple of spellbinders die sets on the image panel and the tag. ( Curvy rectangles and framed tags 1 sets) The lid and the pumpkins, and main floral band were cut out from the second image and glued over the base. So, there are no foam dots between the layers but, it does have a little bit of texture/dimension from that. Found this old ( I think it may have been Halloween) glitter ribbon and copper elastic cord to finish it off. this card is A-6 in real life. Thanks to everyone who makes this hop happen and thanks for stopping by! as soon as it warms up here a dutch bro's run is in my near future along with some commenting.This is card #299 in the link up.

19 comments:

Shanna Slater said...

Awesome coloring!! Love this card :)


Thanks for sharing with all of us!!
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

Gorgeous colouring and I love the colours you chose. This is such a beautiful card!

~amy~ said...

Oh yes, I love their new to go cup...it's definitely a beauty!

Karen Letchworth said...

That cup is the curtest image/stamp ever. Thanks so much for sharing this gorgeous card.
Blessings,
Karen Letchworth
I have a stamp set GIVEAWAY on my blog for the Coffee Hop!
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

OH Babs said...

Nice card. I like the shapes, colors and texture. The white image on the colored cs made it jump off the page.

Lori Turner said...

Beautiful card Stacy! I love the image and you've colored it beautifully!

Hetty said...

Gorgeous card! Such a wonderful image.

A Place for Kia said...

This is fabulous Stacy ... love the colours and your design. Beautiful!

Becca Yahrling said...

Wow, your coloring is just amazing. This is stunning.

Janice M said...

Stacy this beautiful! Will be adding this stamp to my wish list for sure. Love making Fall cards. Hopefully it's not to big for A2 size cards? I got the smaller fall leaf cup an LOVE it!!

Stacy Sheldon said...

Hey Janice, yep an A-6 card is 4 1/2" by 6" so, I do not think you would have any problems using this stamp on an A2.

Lisa said...

Wow! Gorgeous coloring and love the dimension! Aweomse Awesome!

New Creations said...

Beautiful coloring on this image, so pretty!

Fikreta said...

ITs so very nice card!

Pat at Merely Creating said...

Nice card. The cup is gorgeous.

Ann said...

Lovely card. I am so excited to have gotten this stamp yesterday. Can't wait to ink it up.

Verna Angerhofer said...

So very beautiful! Love the added ribbons too.

VanessaB said...

so very beautiful :)

Arianna Barbara said...

So beautiful!!!