9.27.2017

WOYWW # 434 {happy mail}

Happy Desk Peeking day! to play along with us, you can
 So, it's "Stamptember" for Simon Says stamp... 2 of 3 orders I placed through out the month arrived on Monday & Tuesday this week and on Tuesday after work I opened everything up and played with it a little. the color dot's were mostly a curiosity thing about other people's favorite colors... I already own the whole complete Daniel Smith watercolor dots and a hero arts card so, although they are not a lot of money they do not travel that well through the mail the one sheet was stuck to the back of the other so, I think I can take  wet brush and remove the cardstock from the tops of the paint. I probably will not buy anymore of these cards and just pick up the colors I like the most (eventually) a funny true story, now that I moved all the paint back upstairs however long ago that was... I have not water colored a single thing. I think I have a mental hang up about doing it in the only room we have left  with carpet.

I did pick up some things that were not stamptember releases. The thing front and center is not an embossing folder... its a flat metal plate.
( so, chances are it will be fairly fiddly to make it work but,
that has not come out of the package yet.)  if I had been paying better attention I would not have tossed that in the cart as I already own the matching stamp ( and have not played with it as of yet)
What did come out were some of the sentiments,
 So, this morning's view is of the drying piles of them on scraps. From this view you can see I did re-arrange the dies that are on top of the file cabinets. When I get that corner of the stamps done I will do a better series of shots of it all. (maybe when the rest of the stamps get unmounted and or sorted) that has taken a back seat to creating things for the booth in November.

And also in the house mail tuesday was this flash prize from the super sponsor Craftin desert diva's from the coffee lovers blog hop. ( holy cow that was fast right?) :) It's a cute little flipper ed bird with a snorkel & ducky floating ring with a star & the sentiment reads don't be afraid to get your feet wet.
Thanks for stopping by! 

5 comments:

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. Lots to pull out of their packaging, then, and play! Have fun!!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #2

Sarah Brennan said...

Hi Stacy, nice new stash. I love the Dyan Reaveley sentiments; I may have to add that one to my stash too! Sarah #31

Helen said...

great purchases, enjoy putting them through their paces!! Helen #1

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

So much gorgeous new stash. I can see you are going to have lots of fun. Happy woyww and enjoy your crafting, Angela x11x

May said...

Such lovely new stash...I love those sentiments.... I hope you can get some free time to have a play... Love your packed crafty space... Have a fun week ahead... May #19