9.18.2017

Be Happy {day4}

 There is a Fall edition of the coffee lovers blog hop going on now, you can find out all the details to play along with us here (click the colored words).
 You can do anything warm drink themed, coffee, tea, cocoa. :) Have fun with it!

For day 4 another one of my newest Unity stamps that came in the mail recently this set is called Chapter one. This was stamped with some versafine on Neenah solar white and colored with polychromos pencils. the panel was die cut with a stitched square and is up on foam pop dots over the My Minds Eye darling dear plaid print. the base is kraft and is 5 1/2" square in real life. Thanks for stopping by!PS this is card # 518 in the link up ( holy moly I am never going to catch up with commenting on everything but, I peek in during the down times at work :) )

17 comments:

Julia Aston said...

wonderful plaid background for your fun cups and pile of books!

New Creations said...

Books are the best friends while sipping the coffee cup, absolutely wonderful!

Beverly S. said...

I love this! Two of my favorite things....coffee and reading! You made the perfect card! :)

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO cute, Stacy. I love the stacked books.
Karen

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

This is such an awesome image. Love your colouring!

Becca Yahrling said...

Gorgeous coloring on this beautiful card.

Shanna Slater said...

I adore this card, fabulous coloring!!

Thanks for sharing!
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

~amy~ said...

beautiful coloring and I love that plaid panel!

Lisa said...

So pretty! Great colors and #madforplaid!

Lori Turner said...

This is so pretty! I love all that plaid!

Billie A said...

Cute card. love the plaid and the books and coffee. Great colors. Love it.

Ann said...

Great card, love the plaid.

Fikreta said...

Its so nice card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the books and coffee theme of your card.

Janice M said...

Oh this one really catches the eye! Love that plaid paper. Great job coloring too.

Arianna Barbara said...

Such a pretty card!!!

Hetty said...

Sweet card!