9.17.2017

Not my Color... {day 3}

 And that is the absolute truth for me, Although we have a lot of rust and Orange colors in our home I do not own a single piece of Orange colored clothing.
And yes, I am one of those I drink coffee for your protection chicks...
 So just for laughs here is a quickie for day 3 of the Fall edition Coffee Lovers blog hop going on now. ( you can find the details to play along here) The tea cup and saucer die is from Sizzix, that sentiment Prison Orange is not my color is from Riley & Co. funny bones line and this one is A2 in real life. the cardbase is from one of those Hero Arts kit of the months so, the outside has color and the inside is white. ( I file those cards by color in a drawer so, I no longer remember which one sorry) the mat under it was cut with an Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die from some old Basic Grey print. I cut the tea cup from scraps, the sentiment has some Distress Pumpkin Pie ink and was cut with an Nellie Snellen oval die. the burlap string is from May Arts. This is card # 466 in the link up. ( WOW there are so many great projects posted so far this go around)  Thanks for stopping by.
you can find all the details here of how to play along with this hop.

14 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOL...I REALLY need to buy that sentiment. FUN card.

Shanna Slater said...

Bahahahaha... YES!! Love this card :)
Thank you for sharing!!
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

Karen Letchworth said...

This is so cute, Stacy. Great job.

New Creations said...

Absolutely cute!

stampfoldandrepeat (Jeanie) said...

hehehe, such a fun sentiment. Super cute card!!

Becca Yahrling said...

Love the rustic feel to your pretty card. I don't think I have a single piece of orange anything either ...

Lisa said...

Ha! Love it! Great stripey paper and love the sentiment!

Lori Turner said...

hahahha!! Love that!

Ann said...

Always a fun sentiment. Cute card.

Hetty said...

Such a FUN card.

Fikreta said...

so nice and bright card!

Verna Angerhofer said...

That is a fun sentiment. Great card design.

Janice M said...

This one de me chuckle!! ;-)

Arianna Barbara said...

So lovely!!!