9.20.2017

What's on your Workdesk, Wednesday #433

Happy desk peeking day! :) This post is part of the what's on your workdesk this wednesday hop that you can find the details of where to play along here at our hostess Miss Julia's blog. 

 If you view my blog any other times beside for WOYWW then you probably already know there is a fall edition coffee lovers blog hop going on now, and this is how it looks this Wednesday am. the remains of things I had colored on monday at work during the slow times and the stamps and inks and die I used on the tuesday post cards are still out, so I will most likely come home today and clean all that up before I make a wednesday card. There are a lot of talented and friendly people playing along with the coffee hop if you'd care to join us, it does not have to be a coffee project, you can do tea or cocoa or any warm drink theme.

 That mermaid tail is still floating around, I have been mentally kicking around adding it to a large cup. ( but, have not gotten that far as of yet) it will probably have to be a die as most of the stamped cups I have are pretty small scale wise compared to that Ellen Hutson tail.

 Some possibilities, I have such a large collection of coffee and or hot drink type images and sentiments it takes me longer to make a decision of what to play with than to make the cards. the gal in the back is from Unity Stamps the sentiment to her left is from the cats pajama's the sentiment to the right of that (awesome) is from Visible image, the one to the far right of that (prison orange) is from Riley & co. Those swirly mugs are from Impression Obsession (latte) the mug with the bunny is from The cats pajama's.
off to the right of that some recent Amazon things arrived last week and have not been unpacked. ( solid sticky sheets, embossing anti static a new pair of scissors just some consumables)
anyways, that's about what is going on here. The garden will most likely have a killing frost later this week and we had to turn our heaters on last night. ( there was snow at Crater Lake yesterday and the night before) but, we have all the canning done so, its just a matter of how long the lettuce and tomatoes in the green house can keep going before we resort to bagged stuff from the store again. Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. Well you are certainly having fun this week - all those cups and mugs... making me positively thirsty... perhaps I need to go get some tea...?! Is snow this early usual for where you live? It's probably another couple of weeks at least for Snowdonia.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #4

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Making a decision sounds familiar. That is always a big problem for me too. Snow! I like the sound of that. They have had a little so far in the Alps so we are hoping for a good ski season. Have a great crafty woyww, Angela x17x

Sarah Brennan said...

Hi Stacy, I know that feeling; having too many ideas on a particular subject to make an easy decision. Good luck with the blog hop. Sarah #18

Helen said...

hope you're enjoying your week! Thanks for visiting and telling tales of snow - sounds great! The brayer is covered in the remains of paint - layers of paint, that at present I can't chip off - despite "cleaning" them as I use them, they still seem to build up. I was amazed at how thick the paint had got. Helen #1

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, I bought some masking sheets off Amazon last wee- sometimes a post it just isn't enough! You should be able to find the Crystallized Ginger- try looking with the baking ingredients,as it's often sold for cake making. It's absolutely marvellous for any type of sick feeling. So many wonderful things on you desk this week. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #2 XxX

May said...

What a wonderful inviting desk I can feel my fingers twitching to have a wee play... I love a cup of coffee and those stamps and images look fantastic... Have a happy fun week ahead... May #11

Heather M said...

Hi Stacy, all those colours - nice! I haven't yet got the problem of too much choice of stamps, quite the opposite - never have the one that I want! Have a lovely week Heather #32