9.26.2017

Assorted Christmas Cards

 One thing about paying attention to coloring at odd moments is it gives you a little stack of things that can be assembled quickly in other quiet times. so, as much as I like to color I think I make more of an effort to have things ready to color during those 30 day challenges. I have not colored every day this month but, on the days I did color I did do several images at the same sitting. This was one of those things colored last week (and assembled that just never got posted because of the coffee hop) It was done with prisma and polychromo's pencils.

 The sentiment is from Altenew Holiday wishes set, the holly is the penny black antique holly image. ( which is the same exact holly design as the Peace postage stamp collage one only this one is larger and just the leaves no extra's around it)

 The image is from Northwoods called Square birch & cardinal and the sentiment is from Altenew holiday wishes set.

 The Noel on this one is an vintage PSX one stamped with versafine toffee ink, which looks a little bit gold colored when it dries.

The tree's on this are from Taylored Expressions trim a tree die done with scraps and these are 3 1/2" square in real life. just little gift cards. because, I cut a forest worth of scraps with this die over the last few weeks late at night.

2 comments:

Janice M said...

Your a Christmas card roll! Absolutely LOVE that holly card and those little tree cards are adorable.

CherylQuilts said...

Oh my, Stacy, these are all gorgeous! Looking for some inspiration, and I know I can always get it from you!! Hugs!