8.16.2024

Inspired by {Spoonflower}

 This week Denise is sharing the Spoonflower site for the Inspiration Challenge at SCS. and I happened across this pin with the red toile fabric and what caught my eye was the Red and the flying pheasant. and I said to my self, I know you have one of those flying stamps somewhere. Turns out its in the Stampin' Up! Wildfowl set. So, I stamped it with some Distress Oxide barn red on Arches hot press watercolor paper. ( don't ask me why, I had no intentions of coloring it but, its such a habit now to paint all the things that's what I did...) And then I started looking at my tiny sprig stamps to make an oval.

So I started with that large-ish sprig in the top left corner. ( it has bright blue rubber) and I want to say its from a TAC set but, don't ask me which one. The tiny sprigs of pine branches are from old Stampin Up sets also, Nature's Christmas, Lovely as a Tree, two of the tiny sprigs not pine are from the tiny tags set and then that one in the center bottom part is from Hero Arts fern set, the long stemmed one in the bottom right corner is unknown. ( well, I spent an hour skimming the evernote file and it didn't spit it out so, your guess is as good as mine) This panel was cut with a Spellbinders hemstitched die and then the red basic grey printed paper was cut with an Lawn Fawn Zig Zag rectangle die. The base here is some old SU riding hood red  finished out at 5 1/2" square and I thought went OK with the barn red ink in real life. ( this shot a little blue) That's about it from me. If you'd like to play along with us you can find this challenge here. thanks for stopping by.

No comments: