8.09.2024

Inspired by {Quiet joy at home}

 This week Kia is sharing the "quiet joy at home" site and pinterest boards for the inspiration destination. and On the blog/site I came across this article about 20 beach cottage ideas: decorating and I seen this mug shot #11 that is a wall of sea grass baskets with greenery in them. 


So I started with stamping this old Personal Stamp Exchange empty basket with Versafine Clair Sand Dune ink on some smooth Arches hot press watercolor paper and painting it with Daniel Smith watercolors. when that dried I added a shadow underneath and doodled some greenery in one corner. 

I spent some time debating with my self if I should mask in more empty baskets but, most of mine either the scale or the style just did not work with this basket and then I found this sentiment when I was looking for something else and decided to keep it very simple. This today printed paper I think may be MME. The base is some textured Bazzill and that sentiment was added on with the Versafine fallen leaves ink. It's from the Unity Stamps Thankful Oaks set. This is A6 in real life. I hope you are doing well and Thanks for stopping by. If you'd like to play along with us you can find this challenge here at SCS.



No comments: