8.30.2024

Inspired by { Primitive Pineapple}

 It's my turn to host the Inspiration challenge this weekend at Splitcoaststampers and I have chosen this Primitive Pineapple site. They also have a collection of Pinterest pins seen here. Where I found this sweet prim snowman with rusty jingle bells. And I loved that so, I started poking about in my stamps and came across this one this is Jingles from Stampassions.


So, I stamped one with some Morning Mist versafine on Arches cold press and started adding layers of watercolor paints. ( this was the first layer) 


So after more paint and a tiny bit of fineliner pens here and there I did trim the side and then inked the edges with some distress oxide vintage photo ( ant that went on the edges of all the layers) the waffle textured paper is from DCWV, the green/red plaid in the back is from Maja designs, the sentiment tag was stamped on some Neenah earthstone. the lace is vintage, the hemp string is black and the jingle bells came from Amazon a long time ago. The sentiment here is from Unity Stamps get your jingle on set that was stamped with some Pinecone ink and cut with an Sizzix tag die from the tags & words set. Both the sentiment tag and the painted layer are up on foam dots for some depth. This is 6" square in real life. If you'd like to play along with us you can find this challenge here at SCS. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: