5.14.2024

Watercoloring a simple Geranium Pot

 This week Brenda has shared this water coloring tutorial on doing a loose geranium pot seen here on YouTube by Paintinghyun.


I cut a piece of Arches cold press to just under A2 in size and sketched on a pot with some spots above it with a water soluble pencil.

Starting with this first layers of paint.

And another. started thinking that perhaps the flowers and leaves would look better if they were larger.


Another layer of paints.

How I stopped with this. I am not so sure what I want to do with it next. I did add some burgundy to this in the shadow area of the blooms and more green to the leaves but, other wise its still the same as the photo above this one. That's about it from me, if you'd like to play along with us you can find this challenge here at SCS. Thanks for stopping by.




No comments: