5.25.2024

Inspired by { Miss Jophiel}

 This week Amy has chosen the Miss Jophiel site & pinterest boards where I found this pin where the gown had Green Leaf trim. And I knew I had this spool of Satin leaf trim from May Arts and decided to just roll with it.


I stamped this gal ( 49 & Market - Gabi's Haute Couture ) with Versafine Morning Mist ink on some Arches cold press watercolor paper. and I did paint her with some Daniel Smith watercolors. I cut this down with an Our Daily Bread Designs stitched rectangle die and found this sheet of leaf print paper from one of the Hobby Lobby pads in a little pile of things I had gotten out recently and rejected so, I am not certain which pad its from) The textured green base is from Bazzill and this one is 6" square in real life. The trim is on this with a few mini glue dots under some of the leaves. ( some are floating) That's about it from me, if you'd like to play along with us you can find this challenge here at SCS. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: