5.01.2024

Dirty Dozen May Card

 Following along with this month's theme for the Dirty Dozen Christmas card challenge I had been poking around in my people stamps the last little while and I thought, I have not colored her in a long time. This is "A winters song" from Elyzbells ( the UK size) 

The sentiment here is from lili of the valley's simple festive greetings set. I had stamped it on a scrap of the same brown/white snowflake paper that the hat and coat were paper pieced with from the maja designs happy Christmas pad. The woodgrain with the falling snow on it is a piece of Cartabella paper and the base is some Stampin' Up Pecan. that lace is vintage, the sentiment was tied onto that with some natural colored hemp string and I did decide to add some white gel pen to the snowflakes in that print on the hat and coat and the girls cheeks. And then I decided to die cut that stamped/watercolored panel after I added some opal liquid pearls to the "fur" and it flattened it out, so after this was totally assembled I did add more liquid pearls to the fur areas. This one is 5 1/2" square in real life. If you'd like to play along with us, you can find this month's prompt here in the special forums set aside for Fan Club members of SCS. Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: