4.01.2023

an Inspired by Playing cards VSN challenge sample

 I am hosting one of the VSN challenges this time around for the theme of what's on the menu seen here at Splitcoaststampers. ( mine will go live later this evening) and I knew that Julie had picked the playing deck cards site. and knowing what all the VSN challenges were I knew that Sharon had picked a do left overs challenge. So, I have been letting my scraps pile up in anticipation of having a good choice to sort through. 

Knowing the theme was foody I decided to put in a few different ideas inside the cards site and finally went Coffee where I hit pay dirt with these cards seen here

So, I grabbed this Impression Obsession big mug die set because, I have not played with it before and started cutting up some of these scraps to get the mug.

I knew I had this recollections "kraft" that I keep calling paper bag because, that is what it looks and feels like in person. the white crepe and tea stained leather are from Hobby Lobby. the cup base is some Chatterbox, the plaid here is from Bazzill called warm flannel. the red tiny tag was cut from some basic grey and the top of the cup is on foam pop dots as the textured scraps are kind of lumpy. The base of this is some shimmery red from paper accents. and this is A2 in real life. The Hello is a sticker from Tim Holtz that has that feel of a thin dymo label tape to it. You can find the Inspiration challenge here.  And all the VSN challenges here. Thanks for stopping by.




No comments: