8.30.2022

Watercoloring a White Flower

 This week Brenda has shared with us a negative type painting to do white blooms with just a touch of paint for texture / depth? on the petals. You can find this tutorial here on YouTube. The name of that video is how to paint a white flower from creationsceecee. 


I remembered the whole use the binder clips from last weeks challenge and since these were still on the table from that and already splattered with paint I decided to grab them again. first round of paint wet.


 Decided to shoot round one dry so you could see how much it fades and that it only warped a little at this point. 

Second layer of background paint ( wet) 


So somewhere between the second layer and this one I erased the pencil lines, added the white bleed proof ink splatters and the gold trim ( which was not very dark) so after I picked it up from the board here ( the only thing holding it down is those binder clips) I pained a second layer of gold paint everywhere you see it. 


I left this panel under a box of metal dies all day trying to press it a little more flat to cut it with a waffle flower rectangle die so that the blackberry cardstock base could peek around it for framing and that was not so successful. So out came the foam tape ( which at least stretches it kinda sorta flat on the card front) I did stamp this sentiment after the card was "done" but, I cannot figure out which set this one came from. ( the rubber is purple and its on cling foam so your guess is as good as mine) I hope you are all doing well. If you'd like to play along with us this challenge can be found here at Splitcoaststampers. Thanks for stopping by.



No comments: