8.05.2022

Inspired by {Minted}

 This week Julie has shared with us the Minted site where I seen so many thing I bench marked as possibilities but, I kept coming back to this simple shades of green with all the movement piece of art work seen here. I also loved all the white space it has.

In the back of my mind as I have been looking at the sites that I am doing samples for at the moment, what I need are a few Guy birthdays and a few Anniversaries. And I also knew I had this pad of printed paper from Micheal's recollections line called Gilded Ink. ( it looks like alcohol ink backgrounds )  


 And so, this was done really quickly using the main sentiment from Riley & Co. and the tiny sentiment from A Muse. with some Versafine clair nocturn ink. The cardbase here is something from my unknowns folder and it finished out at A7 in real life. The dark spots in the ink pattern are really some what looksl ike gold foiling. ( it was a little hard to shoot and not have it appear totally black)I am thinking the shimmer from the gold really kicks it up a little into special even though it is a fairly flat design. That's about it from me, I hope you are all doing well. If you'd like to play along with us this challenge can be found here inside the "Inspiration" forums at Splitcoaststampers. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: