8.19.2022

Inspired by {Carson Dellosa Education}

 Amy has found a fun site for teachers to find things to decorate their classrooms with besides teaching materials and I loved the farmhouse and boho lines, Where I came across this set of mini posters and I looked at that and said to my self it looks like a sheet of printed paper that needs cut up kind of a thing. You know what I mean right? the ones geared towards scrapbooking is what I mean. So, I grabbed this pad of printed paper from Simple Stories called Simple Vintage great escape and started cutting two of them with Matting Basics 6X6 square dies ( from both the A & B sets) the black photocorners are from Pioneer.

And I finished it with this cute, simple flat card. The base here is some Green columns from Neenah, the inside is lined with solar white and this is 6" square in real life.  If you'd like to play along with us you can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers. I hope you're all doing well, Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: