9.02.2022

Inspired by {Holiday Barn}

 This week Julie has chosen The Holiday Barn as the inspiration destination and I came across this sweet reindeer figurine that make me think of this old Stampington & Co. Large reindeer doll. So, I stamped her with some Versafine Morning Mist ink on some Arches 100% cotton hot pressed watercolor paper.

And used Daniel Smith watercolors on her. That panel was cut with a Heffy Doodle whimsical Metric wonky rectangles die ( fits on A6 cards) and was layered to a piece of Printed graphic 45 paper that I cut with pinking shears to go along with the whole stitched theme. The Speckled tan printed paper is from Maja Designs and the base is 6" textured Bazzill. The sentiment here is from Penny Black and I cut that one out with a stitched Memory Box circle die. I have no clue where I got that stitch printed ribbon from, I am not normally a person that picks patterned ribbons but, the colors were pretty close to how her plaid dress turned out. That's about it from me, I hope you are enjoying the start to the long weekend. If you'd like to play along with us you can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers. Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: