8.26.2022

Inspired by { Peanuts Worldwide}

 It's my turn to host the Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoaststampers this weekend because, I was fortunate enough that Amy switched weeks with me so, I could spend more time with my son and his girl while they were here. And a while back I came across this fun Peanuts collection on Pinterest seen here and knew it would be a fun thing to play around with. And the last few years I have spent some time collecting old stamps on eBay and Etsy. So, a handful of theme are Peanuts gang ones and I wanted to do something that mimicked the comic strip layout so, it was more of a scale thing to fit these 3 in to the spaces inside this Newton's Nook die. and I picked this particular strip as it had me smiling.

I had "won" the smooching snoopy stamp a few weeks ago while the seller was on vacation and it really just arrived in the mail last night. ( what timing) but, I was pretty surprised by how tiny it is in real life. So, the Penny Black sentiment I tucked in here probably makes it a little too sarcastic when you notice that Lucy is frowning in these scene's. The card stocks here are Neenah earthstone and Papertrey Ink smoky grey. So, I barely got the paintbrush wet to add color to the blocks. You can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: