11.17.2021

WOYWW # 650 {painting & tags}

 

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 

 What my desk looked like before I went to bed last night. The newest addition to my painting "tools" the wood thing is actually a soap dish to hold paintbrushes on, I have been putting them on the paper towel but, sometimes they roll and then I get a flat spot so, this keeps the bristles off the table.

what the coffee table across the room looked like last night.

Simon Says Stamp holly tag dies from scraps with clear stickles glitter glue on them. the tiny tags are the smallest size in the poppy mainstreet pinpoint tags set.

Spent some time peeling cardboard last weekend from a package that came in the mail and did a few primitive tags ( Sizzix die) the cardboard ones I traced around the hole in a drop piece cut from the kraft cardstock and cut those out with scissors to not smoosh the ribs. 

various scraps and dies and I will edit later if there is something you have a question about.


These were done to tuck gift cards in for Thanksgiving for people at work this year. ( Sizzix card, tag die) the embossing is an anna griffin slimline and the acorn is an PSX cut with scissors the sentiment is from Unity Stamps.


while that die was out cut a few more from scraps. 

Lee has a fallidays challenge to do gift card holders... the pine embossing folder is a slimline sized one from Altenew and the Poinsettia one is from Nellies Choice. I left off sentiments on these.


 

The bits and pieces for these snowmen were already cut and embossed so, really all I had to do was glue and add the sparkle. the size 8 shipping tags were run through the big shot in an Anna Griffin snowfall folder. and inked over the top with salvaged patina.


these are little 3" x 3" done using scraps and stickers and what ever was laying around. 

The plan was to do a few more with last minute stamps that arrived in the mail. so, we shall see if it happens tonight. I have to finish that painting at the top of the pile first as we set up the booth tomorrow night after work and I will be there Friday and Saturday at the school. if you hit the home button it will show you previous posts with more photos of tags and Christmas cards and such if you are curious. I may not make it around anywhere this week either. Stay safe out there and thanks for stopping by.







11 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Ow, it’s tag-tactic on your desk today, I love all the different designs especially the Thanksgiving ones, your work colleagues will be happy with them! You’ve been very busy this week at your desk, puts me to shame!
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

Crafting With Jack said...

Fabulous collection of tags. Happy WOYWW Angela #7

Helen said...

Fab tags and love the stars! what a busy week you've had! I thought I'd done quite well!! Happy WOYWW Helen # 2

Julia Dunnit said...

Well, super productive. LOVe the peeled cardboard stars, totally lovely. Good luck with the booth, it would certainly relieve me of a wedge of cash! Love the display on the coffee table, the booth will look lovely. Now stay safe out there yourself!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Your new brush holder is a great idea. I have one of the Chinese ceramic ones but yours is a much better idea. Loving all the tags but especially the stars they are a great idea. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x15x

Diana Taylor said...

Wow, so many gorgeous things on your desk this week! Your work is so beautiful - you've inspired me to get my embossing folders out, they don't get nearly enough use!
Hope you have good week,
Diana xx #12

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

WoW what fun works you have been creating. Love all of them. And I like the wood soap rack idea, I want so much to do some water coloring, but so many interruptions around lately. I did start a few of the holly tags and liking how yours turned out. Enjoy the fun and Happy WOYWW

Christine said...

Super tags!! You have been busy. Well done.
Christine #22

Spyder said...

love the tags, another thing that's on my to do list! Yours have really turned out nice!
Stay Safe, Happy WOYWW ((Lyn)) #19

Susan Renshaw said...

What a lot of fabulous tags - love the corrugated card idea!
I too have been making tags...
Happy WOYWW!
Stay safe and keep well!
Susan #16
Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

Elizabeth said...

Oh my, you've been busy. Love all the fabulous tags and the stars are lovely. The 3x3 cards are a great use of scraps and stickers. I hope the booth was a great success. Elizabeth x #24