11.12.2021

A catch-up Post

 There will be a Shepherd's Market fund raiser sale at the former Hosanna Christian School next Friday and Saturday. and knowing that I have the booth in the center of the Gym I have been making a few tags and tiny cards the last couple of weeks. 


This batch was jump started when Dagmar was the featured stamper in Oct. I came across these of hers with those trees and remembered I had picked up this PTI set this year.  


 So, I made 6 of them and while I had the stamps out I did the trees below and could not figure out a good way to work them in cut like that as rectangles So, they sat around waiting for an idea.


 And then the Fallidays challenges went live and Lori had one to do 4 matching Christmas tags...

 
These were done just because, I have been also getting out the previously made and saved things from other years of the booth sale at the school and realized I do not have much as a from Santa type tag at the moment and I have not played with this Club Scrap one before. I did add some of the glittery stickers June gave me for my birthday to these.


And then Lisa threw down her Falliday's challenge to use up scraps. So, these 6 little 3X3 cards were done.

And one thing led to another and this 7 and the 7 below were done in the mornings before work earlier in the week. The puffy cup and layered Santa faces are stickers June gave me this year for my birthday.
 
I make a lot of square cards and when that happens if they are 5 1/2" square you end up with a 3" wide strip so, I cut those at 6" score in half and fill up a little container of them all year waiting for this time of year to use them up. Same thing with tiny images I stamp them on scraps and color them at odd moments. the little bird in this group is one of those doodle watercolor ones from a few months ago.
I will try to keep up with the photos but, there are more of them then there is daylight to create so, the thing is since I seem to move slower than I did 10 /12 years ago. I just shoot the shots and don't steal the time to blog them. There will be more catch up posts soon. but, I also know a Coffee lovers blog hop opened today and I'd like to play along with that somewhere soon too. Stay safe out there & thanks for stopping by. 
 



No comments: