11.10.2021

WOYWW # 649 {a blizzard}

 

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 

 what the top of my table looked like when I came home yesterday. ( no joke) 
the center pile was delivered monday night as an order I had placed with SSS for my birthday I caved and bought a deckle trimmer and the Memory box windowfolder/die set, the TH pile on the top arrived inside a halloween gift bag. 
 

the stamps that have been arriving from eBay that were under and in and around those piles.


a couple of weeks ago, three? a big branch from the neighbors tree blew down on the fence in the back.


Some of the cleaning they did while we were at work.

the amazing part of this is we really only have to replace maybe 2 or 3 boards and the top rail to the little chain link fence for the pen around the outside of the chicken coop. 

but, they have been calling for more high wind gusts, and this tree is in total overgrown mess mode so


Last Saturday hubs rented a boom lift and whacked what he could reach with it. ( anything over the fence) and a little bit from the west side of the back of the tree on her side of the fence ( over her shed) 


I think we may get more light on our veggie garden next year, so now the hope is that there may not be as many illegal pot farms stealing water so that people have enough to irrigate and keep their home wells running. 

that's about if from me, I will be driving all day for work again today and it may be a few days before I go poking around. the school has not canceled their fund raiser craft sale this year as of yet so, that is another mess going on up here and down inside the garage. will shoot more shots of that later. Stay safe out there and thanks for stopping by.


9 comments:

BJ said...

Gosh, a stash and a half. Are those some circle dies I spy too? Cold do with a bigger set myself. Glad the tree is sorted now. BJ#8

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Wish I was round at yours all that gorgeous new stash, you are going to have so much fun. I am in love with the Snoopy stamp, brilliant! I don't allow trees to overgrow but it's difficult when it's not yours but it's sorted now. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x13x

Ellie said...

woaaah look at that stash, I want to play with it! Oh no! ph my god, glad you managed to get the fence and tree sorted
take care
Ellie #26

Sarah Brennan said...

Boy that is some haul there Stacy. Good idea to trim the tree as well. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #1

Shoshi said...

That's a nice lot of stash to play with, Stacy. Sorry about the tree and the fence. It looks like quite a job.

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #10

Crafting With Jack said...

Love the Snoopy and the kitten stamp. I guess you will be busy with the snowmen stamps first. I hope you don’t have any more problems with the tree. Angela #6

Caro said...

Wow! The stash is amazing - have fun playing. Happy WOYWW. Thank you for sharing. Take care and stay safe, with love & God bless, Caro xxx (#15)

Shoshi said...

Thank you for your return visit, Stacy. That printer sounds like a monster - definitely all-singing, all-dancing! A lot of them have faxes which I think is rather odd, since technology has rather moved on from that, I would have thought. I certainly need to be able to print on something thicker than copy paper... The search goes on! As for the kitties, they are little sisters so have been together since they were in the womb, and they are very close. They do have their little sibling rivalries every now and then with the occasional spat but that's just like children lol! They always kiss and make up. They don't cuddle up together so much in the summer but once the weather gets cold, they love it, and they get so warm together. It's very sweet to see.

Shoshi #10

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That is one busy busy desk!! You win the prize for the messiest work area this week *grin*. There are some really useful stamps in that haul, I bet the Christmas ones will come in very handy!
Sorry I’, late replying, been crazy couple of days…
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx