11.23.2021

Shepherd's Market 2021

 

This year I had the bright idea to put the check out table into the center of the space with a couple of small suitcases on it. (which cut down on some of the I am using your booth as a shortcut to the exit situation) 

This booth is 12' X 12' and so, there is room for people to stop and read cards without being run over in the isle by strollers and such.

The other wall. there was more space as we used a plastic tv type tray sized table for the check out.
These were shot friday am just before it opened.

and yes, I had a mask on. ( they mandate it here) but, the majority of the people did not.

The first raffle gift I donated to the school. I did a second one on Saturday AM but, inside a gift bag because, I did not have a second basket on hand. 

and I made the decision that 12 years was a good run with this, and I am going to retire from doing the booth sale. Its kind of a bittersweet thing as I "finally" got into the gym 4 years ago (this booth started in the hallway near the front doors) and I am pretty pleased with how the display looks. But, its time. 99% of the people who buy my cards also know where my office is and are comfortable going there to poke through them to find one. So, I am looking forward to being "retired" from it haha. Thanks for stopping by, stay safe out there.

1 comment:

nwilliams6 said...

Your booth looks fabulous, Stacy. I love how you set up everything. I tried it one year at our church and only people I knew bought anything. It is just not worth the time and energy to me. I totally understand you retiring from it. YOu went out with a bang though - really looks good. Hugz