4.28.2021

{A catch up post}

 

Recently the Inspiration challenge headed to a pinterest board with Paper Mache art on it where I found this bird trio pin. And I did this card. The newsprint bird is from Hero Arts and the sentiment is from Impression Obsession.

This last week the Inspiration headed to the sweet lulu shop where I found these silly work related pencils and decided to chop up some scraps at random widths and glue them all on an angle to another scrap to use as the pattern for this to let the snarky Picket Fence studios sentiments shine.

Last week on "Earth" day the idea was to use recycled items on the project, so this is the innerds of some cardboard shipping box with acrylic paint on the exposed ribs and a clothing tag. the coffee cups were cut from some Yupo alcohol ink backgrounds. 


Last week's color combo challenge. ( my dresser I shoot on is away from the window at the moment awaiting the new window to be installed so, I shot this flat on the desk and really do not like that look.) but, you can see the depth of the layers and the sparkle on the top letters so there is that. 


This weeks Featured Stamper was Heather who had this card here which I used as the Inspiration for mine.

This current week Martina is the featured Stamper and I found this pair of teen cards in her gallery that I used as inspiration for mine.


This one goes all the way back to the middle of March when Sandy was featured Stamper and I used this card of hers as a jump start.


This one goes back to Valentines day when Linda was the featured stamper and I picked this cute card of hers for a jump start. 


I think this was just a using up things on the table card. It never went into the gallery at SCS at any rate.


This was done for my oldest Nieces birthday this year. The balloons and frame were cut from some brusho type watercolor backgrounds.


This was done when Gem was featured stamper and I giggled over this of hers.


This was done a few Mondays ago for both challenge the CAS was to do a silhouette and the try a technique was for faded watercoloring a stencil.

this was done for my oldest niece who lost her older dog a few weeks before we lost Grace, and I never posted this ha, I even lost it in a pile of cards on my table because, I knew Grace's time was about up and so. I eventually found it in the mess and mailed it off to her family.


This was done for Grandma Mary's 97th birthday last month.


There was a watercolor Wednesday challenge a little bit ago to do loose roses as the tutorial. (free hand) 


A closer look at the one I did.


The featured Stamper a few weeks ago was Mary Ellen and I found this cute card in her gallery.

And I made mine a Christmas version because, that is where my brain went when I seen the red typewriter.



No comments: