4.22.2020

A Catch-Up Post

 A few weeks ago Karen was the featured stamper and she has this pair of guy cards I loved with the light house scene's and I used them like a sketch for doing my little note for the young man mail carrier who delivers at work. and he has to go into all the businesses that are open in the industrial district as no one has mail boxes outside of their buildings in that part of town.

 a few weeks before that Sharon was featured stamper and I just fell deeply in love with this tag here and I started poking about in my dies knowing I had some bitty clothes ones and came across this Sizzix graduation gown and thought close enough. the sentiment here is from My Favorite Things.

 The ways to use it last week was to not have any stamping... and I had this little pile of alcohol ink backgrounds and thought to my self three dies walk into a bar.. ( the tree die here is a folk art Christmas one from Penny Black) I really love the quirky-ness it has.

This week's featured stamper is Karen, and she has this Pizza gift tag boxed set that totally stopped me in my tracks so I did change all the dies and stamps here but, kept the colors similar, black white silver and lime green because, this is a color combo I never would have put together in a million years and I just love the contrast it has. And that cleans out my to be uploaded file. I hope you are doing well, & thanks for stopping by.

No comments: