4.22.2020

WOYWW # 568 {Loot & Piles}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 

So, I have had this feeling the last few weeks that I wanted to send some money out to places I would like to see survive this. ( I still have two orders out in states on total lock down) but, two have arrived. Florida opened up last week on Thursday they sent out mail that they were going back to work and the MFT people had that order shipped to me the same day I placed it and it arrived at my office ( when it was closed over the weekend) so, that came on Monday. wow that's cool :) the Riley & co. order took a little longer than that but, I am just so tickled.



I probably should have spread it around a little better and or cleaned up the mess I made Sunday from the featured stamper challenge ( I filled that little pizza box with Christmas tags seen here) And I did some more messing around with the alcohol inks I showed you last week that finished out here and here

And Finally, its not entirely accurate but, this was seen on facebook and it made me laugh.
I hope you are all doing well, Yesterday the hospital only picked up dry ice once for shipping out testing and that is encouraging. ( the last two weeks they have been picking it up two and three times a day when the normal is to pick up the ice twice a week) so once a day is a maybe things are slowing down everywhere kind of a hope in the back of my mind. Thanks for stopping by.

11 comments:

Caro said...

What lovely new goodies you have to play with. I love the colours on your desk. Happy WOYWW. Stay safe and take care. With love and God Bless, Caro x (#25)

Helen said...

Loving the new goodies... that sounds hopeful news about the ice... let's hope so! take care and stay safe Helen #2

Sarah Brennan said...

Great new goodies to play with there Stacy. Encouraging news about the dry ice. Let's hope this thing is slowing down. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #6

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. Ooo... lots of great looking new goodies there on your desk today. Yes, some mail seems to be getting through really fast - I placed an order on Sunday evening and it arrived yesterday - Can't wait to try new things out!
Take care. Stay safe. God bless.
Margaret #4

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, fab collection of goodies on your desk. And thats great about the ice- as you say, it does sound like things might be starting to quieten down.Have a lovely week, Stay safe, Hugs, Shaz #11 X

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

New stash! lovely. I have some Funny Bone stamps and they are exactly that so funny, love them. There are a few companies here that are still selling craft stuff and I've just received two new craft trolleys for the cabin. Take care and have a lovely belated woyww, Angela x17x

Neet said...

Good to know that States on lockdown mean that mail cannot go in or out. Glad you got hour happy mail.
Hugs, Neet xx 5

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh I hope the dry ice pick-up is an indication Stacey, I really do. There’s talk here that we’ve reached a peak and now they want to roll out testing so people can start to get back to work, but it’ll take a while before the testing is universal, for sure. Like you, there’s a couple places I’ve been stolidly supporting and I really hope they make it through all of this. You have some god new stuff to be getting on with, once they were allowed to despatch it all arrived quickly didn’t it, very impressive. I have to say that although I haven’t missed it, it will give me pleasure to go out and spend a stupid amount on a cup of coffee somewhere! Enjoy your new stash, it will be nice to have stock of stuff for a while, huh!

Diana Taylor said...

Ooh lots of lovely new stash to play with - hope you have fun!
Have a good week and stay safe and well,
Diana x #12

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Hi ya Stacy, that's good news for sure regarding the ice we all live in hope for each other that these strange times will calm soon. Nice to see you have treated yourself, the postal system is very strained here in the UK, my spending has been very minimal over the past month but i'm sure it will change soon.. take care of yourselves & stay safe and enjoy those goodies Tracey #3 xx

Shoshi said...

It looks as though you've got a lovely lot of stuff to play with there, Stacy! Sorry to be visiting so late in the week but somehow I've got all behind with my WOYWW visits this week, being quite busy with other things.

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #15