4.11.2020

Inspired by {Laundry basket quilts}

This week Angie directed our attention to the Laundry basket quilts store online. 
And I loved so many things but, stopped looking when I came across these Holly applique pieces seen below. I knew I could do something textured with an uncluttered feel. So, I left off adding words to these.
 
 The leaves and berries die is a plush one from Memory box. ( for stitching through cuts of felt) and the embossing folder on this one is from Cuttlebug called wickerweave.

 and in my head I "knew" I had this tuffed looking folder from SU but, I kept going through the basket of 6" square folders and then after I made the one above I had found it in the A2/A6 sized folders basket. ( its the one laying almost flat here) the one on the top left corner is also from SU and it kind of reminds me of a pottery barn medallions velvet quilt set I have. I do not remember the names of the SU folders. I wish they printed them on them but, I think it was something like pressed tin tiles or something along those lines. and the one in the top right color is a holly & berries folder says its called Die'sire holiday holly from the crafter's companion embossalicious line.

These quilt applique pieces can be found here in their store and you can find this challenge here at SCS to play along with us, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: