4.05.2020

Florapalooza VSN continued

 This was done for Susan's VSN challenge to do a holiday floral. So, I stamped the Penny Black poinsettia on some MME printed sheet music and colored it with some gold kuretake watercolors and then added some SU champagne rhinestones to the center.

 Sonja has the kids challenge this go around and it is to use that fancy fold to make a tulip flower.

 Anita has a challenge called Tulips in Amsterdam and so, I finally inked up this Penny Black gal that I got way back when she was new. The sentiment is also from Penny Black.

 Kim has a challenge to do a chalkboard technique and so I mounted this to a previously colored shipping tag.

 Ann has a challenge to make inchie tiles from a flower and I didn't read the directions ahead of time I just worked of a print out of the spread sheet. ( these tiles were supposed to get glazed and thickened like real tiles) and mine are just flat cardstock up on foam pop dots here.

 Janet has a challenge to do something based on a lemon tree and I came across this lemon stamp that I have no memory of ever using.  this one is 3" x 3" in real life.

Jackie has a challenge to do something for a fairy based on a letter of your name first or last so, that left me with a Strawberry fairy no matter how I looked at it lol. so out came this Lockhart bowl of fruit that was colored with some polychromos pencils real quick. this one finished out at 3 1/2" square in real life and this means I did all the challenges this go around. Yay for me, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: