4.01.2020

WOYWW #565 {before & after}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 
 
So, there is a VSN going on now ( virtual stamp night) that went live last Friday and continued through saturday ( challenges loading one per hour) I think I am in the neighborhood of half-way through them... and I had such a mess going on because, I knew I had sentiments "ready to use" and they were loosely sorted into those sturdy plastic envelopes Sizzix uses for dies and I would end up taking them to the table and dumping them to dig and this went on and the frustration mounted so, yesterday after work ( I decided to re sort a little bit and label all those envelopes.) so, the cleaning is almost done and I think I can get back to the creating shortly. well, that's the plan anyways. 
 
So, its not perfect but, it is better than it was so the hope is it will save a little hunting time down the road, in front of those envelopes are things that were made in batches like if someone through down a make a galaxy background challenge and I did a few sheets the extra's are in front of those envelopes. some are things I made just messing around. when I am doing something really ( inky) messy I tend to do more than one and dry them all at once everywhere I can find a flat surface, so there are some water colored things, heat embossed things, alcohol inked backgrounds that type of thing in there. Things are still OK here we do have the daily numbers of ill people being broadcast as the only thing that is news but, our numbers are not in the sky rocketing like NY numbers as we just do not have the population like that in the middle of nowhere. We've also been selling more dryice to the hospital & labs than normal so, I will be fetching new batches this week and next week. One of the more challenging parts is finding places with restrooms open. I packed my lunch and ate it in a parking lot in the truck last week. so far people are still trying hard to be encouraging to each other so that is really nice to see too. Hang in there & take care of yourselves, it may take me a while to make the rounds. & thanks for stopping by.

14 comments:

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, love the idea for sentiment storage! I have a whole stack of those envelopes, being kept 'because they'll be useful', lol. So thanks for that idea. Have a lovely week, Stay Safe, Hugs,

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Wow, that is some organisation you've done there, how fantastic, you'll know where everything is from now on. Wish I could do that with my ribbons.... I'm glad you're ok where you are - we're being sensible here in my village but so far the numbers have been low unlike London.
Stay well and safe,
Hugs LLJ 4 xxx

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. Oh my! Well done on all that organising - but you are right - it will be worth it, and make things easier to find. Glad folks are being kind out there. Our news bulletins are very similar - I listen once then turn off! I can't cope with it all being repeated non stop for hours.
Take care. Stay safe. God bless.
Margaret #8

Helen said...

wow, go you all organised! I too wish there was a bit of happy news from time to time - guess we all do! Take care and stay safe. Helen #3

Caro said...

The organisation is amazing! So good. Happy WOYWW. Take care and stay well, With love & God Bless, Caro x (#17)

Heather M said...

Hi Stacy, you are welcome to come and organise my stamps any time you like. I keep thinking about it, and then leaving it, as it looks a big task, and I don't have anywhere near as many as most of you. Good to know people are looking out for each other. I get saddened by the news keep giving out bigger numbers every day! I've stopped tuning in now. Have a lovely week and stay safe and well, Heather xx #33

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Hi Stacy you really are so organised to have everything we ever wanted at our finger tips is a crafters dream... I can NEVER find the sentiment I want. Your doing a super job with work but I understand the barriers you must be up against when everything is starting to shut it's doors. Our City suffers more and more each day you take care & keep safe. Tracey #25 x

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

That's a great idea to have sentiments sorted and ready to use. Everyone in the park where we live are being sensible when walking their dogs thank goodness. Take care and have a lovely woyww and a happy creative week, Angela x18x

Sarah Brennan said...

That looks like a great way to organise things Stacy. A VSN sounds like a fun challenge too. Good luck when you are on the road! Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

Shoshi said...

Oooh Stacy, that's so organised and brilliant! I'm afraid I haven't had the energy to continue to try and sort my stamps... Hope you are managing OK with the lockdown.

Keep safe and well, keep smiling and happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #26

lisa said...

Hi Stacy. Sorry to be a late visitor, it's taking me awhile this week.
Love all that organisation and well done for working through the challenges. I'm being a very slow crafter at the minute but I think it's just settling into a new routine.
I too have stopped listening to the news now. We need some positives, not just all the negatives.
Stay safe and have a good week
Hugs Lisax #19

Neet said...

Thanks for being one of the people who deserves our applause - you certainly do deserve it.
Love the way you have been organising your crafting things - now you just need to inspire me a bit more to get me up and at it in my craftroom.
Take care, especially out on the road.
Hugs, Neet 2 xx

Julia Dunnit said...

That, Miss Stacy is a brilliant solution to the sentiments everywhere problem. I feel a bit of copying occurring! I’m sorry to be late - same as last week..my time management is shot since I had more of it! I love the idea of a VSN, an hourly challenge is going gangbusters though isn’t it? Crikey! Great way to spark your creativity though I must say, and you’ve clearly been prolific...doing more than one etc..love the idea of every flat surface being covered with something different every hour...although I realise it doesnt really happen quite like that! Good to hear that people are still trying to be helpful and courteous; largely the same here although there’s always the odd objectionable whiner! Stay well girl, enjoy your travels. Xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Very lates Stacy. Well done on the sort. Most impressed...i wonder if should.. not enough stamps so think no.
Glad business ok. Keep safe in your travels..
Thanks for sharing, and may God bless you and all you love, and keep you well in uncertain times. In God we trust.
Hugs, Shaz in Oz.x

{Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}