7.10.2019

WOYWW #527

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 This is a tuesday after work shot. I did 13 of the VSN challenges from Friday night to Sunday evening and then one more on Monday after work. this is the pre cleaning after effects. with the list of what all there was for challenges.
 This was the one from Monday night, the idea behind VSN is that the challenges you have an hour to work on the project. so, I chose this image to stamp because, its small and I knew I could color it during lunch at work. ( it's an old one from PSX) The rest of the VSN projects can be seen in this one post here.

and the real reason you stopped by was really for some puppy time right? Sunday afternoon Hubs took Izzy for her first boat ride in his fishing/duck hunting boat. and she did well and did go swimming twice. ( not from falling out of the boat either haha) :)

Although we are getting slightly more sleep at night, the sleep deprivation schedule continues, and as she grows it also forces me to pick up things on the floor up here. between card making I also ended up putting all those bubble envelopes and cardboard into the closet and then it was making space for the mirror tray filled with old salt shakers of dry glitter also had to go up and out of her reach. so, in the back of my mind I am not sure I can tell you how glad I am that I have no stamps on the floor hahaha.

that's about it for me, thanks for stopping by. I will be driving all day for work tomorrow so, I am hoping to just visit people really late. other wise I am probably going to stop playing because, I feel like there is not enough time to do everything right now and I  need to start focusing on DTGD samples too when I am home and up here.

8 comments:

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, she sure looks like she's having a great time in the boat. Love the card, simple and elegant. Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #7 X

Caro said...

13 projects! That is a lot! Love the card you have shown us today and Izzy looks like she is loving every minute of her boat trip. Happy WOYWW. Have a lovely week. With love & God Bless, Caro x (#15)

Helen said...

I've not done 13 projects in a week nevermind weekend.. Izzy looks like she's enjoying her boat trip, what a great photo. Helen #2

Julia Dunnit said...

Thirteen! Blimey well done!! I love that PSX image, so sweet. That gorgeous puppy seems to have doubled in size already!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Oh wow! Stacy that is some going and they look great, popped over for a look at your cards. Puppies! don't you just love them Lol! When my male Schnauzer was about three months old I suddenly realised everything had gone quiet and when I found him he was in the conservatory chewing my Rattan sofa, luckily it was not noticeable but he proved to have a love of anything made of wicker and chewed up some basket storage, the bin lid, the magazine rack....I wont go on Lol! Have a lovely week and a very happy woyww, Angela x14x

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Too right we only came for Izzy! Lol, only joking, but she is being a good girl in the boat. I'm not surprised you're having to be a tidier crafter!
Hugs LLJ 12 xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Oh my Stacy 13.. that's some crafting. Your card is stunning, I love the die cut behind the image, reminds me of old linens, beautiful. I'm so glad to have had my Izzy fix this Wednesday awwwww. Sending tummy tickles Izzy's way.
Happy WoywW Tracey #8

Sarah Brennan said...

Wow Stacy that's a great collection of VSN challenge cards, all completed under an hour too. Glad you've managed to keep Izzy out of your craft stuff lol. Happy WOYWW and woof to Izzy. Sarah #4