7.19.2019

Inspired by {The National Audubon Society}

 This was done because I wanted to color birds. and I happened across the National Audubon Society online and thought oh what a treasure trove of feather color inspiration. My Friend Janice gifted the burlap flowers to me a very long time ago, and she probably thinks I forgot about them but, evidently the hoarding of them thing has come to a partial end. ( I still have more haha) :) the sentiment is from Altenew and up on foam pop dots over the vintage lace.

 Funny true story, in all the years I have owned this stamp.. every single time I have used it I have colored it using colors inspired by a Black Capped Chickadee bird. but, the more I look at it now, it looks like something else. These birds almost look like the stamps that Stampendous has for "robins" with the feather pattern. This was colored with polychromos & prisma pencils.

 A peek at the piece that was glued to the inside.  This card finished out at A7 in real life.

You can see this bird's page here inside the site. and find this challenge here at SCS to play long with us. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: