7.15.2019

A few Challenge cards

 its been a week or so, but Angie was hosting the free for all and had a Silhouettes challenge and I used these flowers that Janice gifted me with and then added in some stickles for contrast.
a the same time the MM was to do stars and stripes and the ways to use it was stripes. ( all those challenges were within 24 hours of each other)

 one week the try a new technique was to use the clean off sheet from your brayer type thing.

And around the same time the clean and simple was to show a summer garden.
 

 This weeks clean and simple is to do something for Bastille day. and I really do not have any french type stamps but, being a sentiment collector it was either this or the french script background haha.. so this one the toss up because, I think I may never had made anything with this stamp before?

Last week's color comb was soft seafoam, very vanilla and the new rosy ( mauve) color that I have already forgotten its name. that ornament die is from Hero Arts and the sentiment is from Mama Elephant.

No comments: