7.14.2019

A Daisy Dash

 I had stamped this Picked for you penny black Hedgehog stamp with some Versafine and colored it with pencils and then there is some (wet when shot) crystal stickles over the yellow centers of the daisy's. The with love sentiment here is from Clearly Besotted message me set and the long sentiment seen below is from the Mama Elephant set called just a note.

Today is the day they reveal the newest featured stamper at SplitcoastStampers and today it is Terry And I chose this fun card of hers because, I love the shape and layers. ( its not a normal style for me to make) I did read that she made her card to fit an A2 envelope so, I cut my cardbase to 4 1/4" square and then when I was cutting my rectangles with a die, I made mine too wide to squeeze in 4 across the bottom and since I used a die, ha ha they were too short at the top too so,out came this My Favorite Things stitched scallop border die to hide that. Changes I made are the stamp, colors, I added a second sentiment and tied it onto the stamped panel. I think the Inside will get the Happy Birthday greeting. That's about it from me, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: