7.07.2019

VSN {Rock Star Edition}

 Lisa has a challenge to show a clock on it.

 Marg has a challenge to use the color combo from a photo of Uluru rock. ( purple, green & rust)

 Melissa has a sketch challenge.

 Misti has a challenge to show something sharp. and bird beaks were on the list of prompts.

 Jacqueline has a challenge like a tic tac toe grid and you had to pick three things. and I combined the row I picked with this weeks fishing vest tutorial seen here.

 Melody has a challenge to create a fossil background ( its kinda like a polished stone except its just plain dye ink on the glossy instead of alcohol inks) I combined this background with today's featured stamper Lee Ann who has this fun chicken card that I have had in my favorites since she made it.

 Jeanette has a thank you card challenge.

 Kelly has a use the colors on the original pop rocks candy wrapper candy challenge.

 Kim has a rocky & Bullwinkle challenge to show something aviation with a bonus of a squirrel added in. I have no squirrels, who knew?
 Lee has a challenge to start with grey and glam it up with glitter...

 Kim has a second challenge to make a birthday card rock and roll themed based on the colors of your birthstone. mine is an Opal and since I have both regular ones and fire opals I was trying for a mix of those blues and whites.

Chrissy has a challenge called save the last dance that is based on this photograph (seen below) as the IC for the challenge.
and that leaves me with a handful I have not completed as of yet, but the deadline to finish and upload them is a week away.

No comments: