7.12.2019

Inspired by {ten thousand villages}

This week Angie has us hunting inside the ten thousand villages site online.
And I immediately found this really cool crochet headband with awesome textures.

 and my head said ooh its browns and greens and textures... and I had gotten this new Dog & Bird frame die from Impression Obsession recently and I thought oh this will work perfect. so, I reversed the greens and browns and added two layers of notions with the ribbon and the textured ric rac. The image was cut from some shimmery die cuts with a view thin cardstock and the sentiment is from the Stamping Bella tiny townie dawn loves her dog set. ( its so cute it has a girl hugging her dog as the image with it) The mat is some Mellow Moss and the base is some Always Artichoke card stocks from SU. I did add some bitty recollections pearls to the bird and dogs eyes.  And this one finished out at A7 in real life.


A look at the head band that inspired it, you can see that here in their store and find this challenge here at SCS to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: