7.03.2019

WOYWW# 526 {Independence day eve}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW

 this is where things stood last wednesday...
 and I had the bright idea that the dogs needed a wadding pool and hubs pulled a trough out of the barn for said project and at that point ( almost two weeks ago now) Izzy could get in and out at will.

 she has grown so much this is a week ago.

 So, last Saturday while hubs was doing stuff outside and the dogs were supervising, I made some tags. because, I had all those coffee cup bits and pieces out from when I actually finished my sample for the IC at the last minute of course.

 this is a story, a lady stopped by a couple of years ago wanting seeds from the poppy plants I have out by the street. ( salmon and red) and she showed me her poppies she had. and proposed a trade. honestly I never expected to see her again, I have gave away so many plants over the years, well she actually came back with this huge baggie full of seeds... and of all those seeds one grew into a plant. isnt that cool, it looks like a firecracker.

 So, we went for a drive last weekend and this was as we were in the parking lot hubs rolled the window all the way down.

and this leaves me with tuesdays desk, she no longer naps up here its all no no no... I had just put the trash bin on the table thinking that would be a silly desk shot and she snuck in a photobomb to try to steal an old bubble envelope. ( I chop those up for padding on lumpy cards)
and thats about it for me, thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Caro said...

Love your photo of the pup trying to steal some of your stash! Gorgeous tags as well. Happy WOYWW. With love & God Bless, Caro x (#9)

Helen said...

Your post has made me smile at all the doggy antics! have a great week Helen #1

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

That is a beautiful plant, gorgeous flowers. Your puppy looks as though she was enjoying the water. My boy dog used to love playing with the water in their tub as a puppy but now I've a job to even wash his feet so I guess he thinks now he's all grown up he's past that sort of thing. Wishing you a very happy woyww, Angela x13x

Shoshi said...

What a beautiful plan, Stacy, and I love how your dog is photo-bombing so many of the shots! Brilliant!

Happy WOYWW,
Shoshi #14

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What a stunning Poppy, funny about the poppy seeds as i'm waiting on some of my Mother in Laws to dry to put in my garden. How Izzy has grown, wonderful photographs she's so inquisitive and so helpful in the craftroom by the looks of things hee hee!!.. Enjoy every moment. Happy WoywW Hugs Tracey #4
P.S Fab Tags btw x

Neet said...

Izzy is beautiful - what a good idea to make a pool for the dogs, especially if it is hot where you are.
Lovely coffee tags and lovely plant - what a cracker! Isn't it funny how suddenly someone surprises us like the lady with the seeds did. And what a lovely surprise it turned out to be.
Hugs, Neet 15 xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Well, I think Izzy is well and truly the star of the show - what a gorgeous little dog she is. Sneaking the bubble wrap made me laugh, I hope she doesn't chew it! That poppy is gorgeous, how lovely that it was a plant swap :-D
Hugs LLJ 5 xxx