6.30.2019

For Baby

This week's featured stamper is Janeen and I chose this darling baby card to CASE.
I chose a similar image ( this one is a Penny Black hedgehog hammock) that I received as a gift and it was in my to be played with pile. 
 
 I stamped this with some Versafine clair nocturn on Neenah solar white and colored it with polychromos & prisma pencils with some white gel pen added to the cheek and butterfly wings.
I did change the colors, move the sentiment up to the stamped panel and switched out the diecuts and pearls for textiles. that yellow ribbon is from Making memories and the crochet lace is vintage.


A closer look at the coloring. The sentiment is from the Gina K lovely labels 2 set. I think this one is headed to the booth next fall as I do not have any baby showers to attend in the next little while and I think the colors will work for neutral. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: