1.30.2019

WOYWW #504 {stamps, Of course}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW
 
 
 yes, this is still on going. but, the good news is there are no more trays of wood mounted sentiments left to unmount. I do have 4 boxes of wood mounted PSX sentiments that are still on the blocks ( sorting them is another story) So, because all the rest of them were removed from the blocks over the last couple of days. the pile on the floor has not really changed that much since I added to it. the knuckle on the index finger that kept having a blister now has a callus. ha ha. the knuckle on the other hands index finger now has a band-aid from those th scissors being sharp. I am rolling my eyes.
it sounds more dramatic than it is but, I feel like I am "this" close to being done with this project so, it is what I continue to do when I have free moments. 
Thanks for stopping by.
 

13 comments:

Claire said...

Good luck - sorting projects are hard work!
Happy WOYWW :)
Claire no. 6

Sarah Brennan said...

Hang on in there Stacy. You are so close to finishing. Hope your poor hands recover soon. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

shazsilverwolf said...

Great job, Stacy. I recall blistering my thumb from trying to rub off remnants of foam when I did mine! Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #7 XxX

Caro said...

I am so impressed with this project and your perseverance. Thanks for sharing. Have a lovely week, with love and God Bless, Caro x (#30)

Helen said...

oh your poor finger! nearly there though.... Helen #3

Jan said...

Your desk looks great. Happy WOYWW xx Jan (21)

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Blimey, that really has been a labour of love but it'll be worth it so keep on going! All that lovely space to play with....... I have a callus too, below the third finger on my left hand where I hold my tuba, just can't get rid of it!!
Hugs LLJ 10 xxx

Neet said...

Keep at it Stacey, you will get there and it will be so worth it. I can remember having blisters and also having a callus or two from scissors as well.
i see you have a desk light like mine but wish I had the pen storage you have.
Hugs, Neet 1 xxx

glitterandglue said...

Nearly there Stacy. Don't give up now despite plasters, blisters and calluses... It will be SO great when finished.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #2

Julia Dunnit said...

OMG your poor hands! I can’t bear the thought of unmounting stamps, but I totally get why it needs doing....and ow, the work is a right old sacrifice. So yeah, you’re nearly there so you can’t possibly give in now! Now, do tell the story of why the PSX collection is getting separate treatment?,,

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

I just can't get round to this job so well done you. Have a great week and a happy belated woyww, Angela x15x

Marit said...

Ohmy... this project leaves you wounded all over, it's about time you finish it isn't it? Good luck with that! Happy - belated - woyww and have a good weekend! Love from Holland, Marit #18

Kelly said...

Hi Stacy.
You have been busy! Thankfully I don't have a ton of wood mounted. And the ones I do, I will probably keep that way. Well, until I need to condense for room LOL Fearing that time isn't far off but don't tell my hubby. Hope you guys survived the cold okay. Creative Blessings! Kelly #29