1.11.2019

Inspired by {Papersource}

This week Angie has sent us hunting inside the Papersource store for inspiration. and I have to say most week's I do not look at the paper craft isles in these sites because, that is too easy right? but, I got this leaf frame die from Simon Says Stamp last month and could not resist the watercolor leaf thank you cards I found seen below.

 The leaf frame was cut from some Stampin'Up! seafoam cardstock and then I color dusted some Tumbled glass, bundled sage & forest moss distress oxide inks onto that (before I removed the drop pieces so that it gave it some stability and I did not tear any leaves rubbing the brushes across them)  Then the inked and clean diecut was layered to the Papertrey Ink vintage cream base. that sentiment off to the side ( its glued inside the card) these sentiments are from the Club Scrap Lavender fields set. This card finished out at A6 in real life.
Doesn't this just look like something Debby Hughes would paint? ( my fan girl is showing I guess) :) you can find these note cards here in their store and you can find this challenge here at Splitcoaststampers to play along with us. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Bev Polen - Guneaux Designs said...

Stacy, as I shared on SCS, I think you did a great job representing your inspiration piece and the sentiment is fantastic!