1.26.2019

Inspired by {Sherwin Williams}

This week Brenda has sent us to the Sherwin Williams site for Inspiration.
I loved the paint chip critters. I lost the link to what I found and I kept coming back to this coastal room ( seen below) I just love the colors and in my head I was going to have this really white clean and simple card with the sentiment being the focal with slivers of the colors... hahaha.


So, I went poking around in my hanging file of printed papers and found this stripe ( unknown) and thought the colors were pretty close so, I went with it. The hello die is a mega one from Altenew and the stamped sentiment is from Paper Smooches fun and flirty set. This finished out at A6 in real life.

There are a few shots of this room using this color combo at this link seen here inside Sherwin Williams. You can find this challenge here to play along with us. thanks for stopping by.

No comments: