1.18.2019

Inspired by {ETSY Birdhouses}

This week we are headed to ETSY to be inspired by all the different things you can find under the birdhouses search feature there. I found so many cool birdhouses. I was drawn to all the rustic versions of them and some fun shapes and colors.

 For my sample I started out stamping the birdhouse on the right with some Old Paper distress Oxide ink and used the first birdhouse below as it's color inspiration. and then When I started on the second one on the left I had thought I seen that church as blue and white. and I had stamped this in Weathered Wood oxide ink. they were both colored with polychromos & prisma pencils.
and after I realized I did change the colors of the second house but, I think it still gives you the idea. both of these are from Impression Obsession and the sentiment is from the Concord & 9th City Stacks set. The printed map paper is from Basic Grey and it finished out at 6" square on the textured Bazzill.

 This cute little door knob perch birdhouse can be found here.

And this Church birdhouse can be found here.  I just love these even though all the birdhouses in our yard are just plain unpainted cedar wood. I do have some painted ones in my Laundry room as "art" You can find this challenge here to play along with us, Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

stampingbowd said...

Stacy, your card is gorgeous! The birdhouses are exquisite!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Just noticed the card Stacy and had to pop by to tell you, it's gorgeous! Hugs, Angela xXx