12.19.2018

WOYWW #498 {insides}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW


 So, this is a last night after work shot. knowing I would be driving all day today for work. I grabbed my phone and shot this real quick. this is the stamp that I put inside some of my Christmas cards. ( which I actually got all the envelopes stuffed last night too)
It arrived on monday with some other stamps from the newest Impression Obsession release. Also on monday came some envelopes from Amazon to the right is a set of 6 skinny dies from Spellbinders that cut out ho ho ho and fa la la and a second one that ( I did not order) turns out it is a Christmas gift from DS. so, it was a huge surprise...
I think the free gift stamp may be a lamb but, I have not inked it as of yet. and Yep, I was drinking lots of coffee with cocoa and cream in it yesterday afternoon while it was raining too. And it looks like I still have not put the replacement cartridge into the label maker yet either. well, there is always next year... lol that is what Hubs is saying constantly the last two weeks. ha ha. Thanks for stopping by I hope you all are closer to being ready for Christmas too.

11 comments:

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Stacy, love the stamps! Those dies look really cool too. Have a lovely Christmas, with love from us both. Hugs, Shaz #5 X

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. Yep - I reckon it's a lamb as well! Enjoy using all that lovely new stash. I do like the sentiment you have used in your cards.
Have a really special Christmas.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #10

Marit said...

Awe, those phrase-stamps are amazing, I love the 'blue crayon' one! I stop by for the last time this year to say hello and wish you happy holidays. Love from Holland, Marit #22

Helen said...

Great stamps; I agree, it looks lamb-like to me! Have a great Christmas Helen #2

Julia Dunnit said...

I love the sentiment that you’re using in your cards, and youre winning! You’re the enabler this week, I need a couple of those IO stamps! Very kind of DS to include a pressie for you; you deserve it! You’re still busy, out on the road doing the miles. You take care and enjoy the break when it gets here. Wish you a very happy Christmas! Xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Ooh, those stamps are lovely, I can see why you fell for them! And yes, it looks like a lamb to me but it could be some other fluffy creature!!
Hope you and the family have a marvellous Christmas - see you the other side!
Hugs LLJ 11 xxx

Dorlene Durham said...

I love a good sentiment stamp and looks like you got a lot of them. Have a wonderful holiday season! Dorlene #29

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Stacy. I love sentiment stamps and IO have some fun ones, you can never have enough really. Anyway...Just want to wish you the best for Christmas and hope it's full of fun too. Thank you for all the great comments and wishing you a lovely woyww, Angela x17x

Sarah Brennan said...

Some lovely stamps there Stacy and the dies look fun too. Merry Christmas and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Love the look of those dies Stacy and a little extra treat for you.. how kind.
Even though I dislike cutting die's they seem to be the thing I buy the most of now. You look very prepared for Christmas, wishing you and yours a wonderful day & Happy WOYWW TRacey #6

Shoshi said...

Nice to see some card insides for a change, Stacy! You’ve got some nice new stash there to play with.

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #13