12.12.2018

WOYWW #497 {Tags}

Happy desk peeking day, if you'd like to see more spaces or play along 
the link up for this blog hop starts here at our hostess
There is also a new Instagram hashtag of #WOYWW


 So, for reals this is my Tuesday "work desk" lol... I came to work and had found this Whooville "tree" on my desk is that not the funnest thing ever? :) It was a gift from my friend at work.
(and I did haul it home)

 now monday brought some happy mail in the form of SSS diecember loot.
and I really thought this was what you were going to get to see this week because, I had finished a stack of custom Christmas cards over the weekend and had not gotten back to finishing my things I need ( tags with names on them for work and personal) So,
 Tuesday night after work I started cutting out names and such for tags.
Since we also shared some Rose of Pinot Nior. with dinner nothing has been glued as of yet so, it can be straight hahaha.


 A closer look towards the left, and will wonders never cease, I actually got my sample done for the IC I am hosting this week ( before Thursday) which is a rare thing. and those make up brushes off to the side have not been played with yet but,I found an empty flower pot to hold them. They are these ones that were linked to on Dina's blog a while back. The bristles of the brushes are extremely soft to the touch so, I decided that having them out and in reach means I will be more likely to mess around with them. ( probably with oxide inks as that seems to be more and more what I am reaching for to blend and shade with) That's about it for me, thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

glitterandglue said...

Hi Stacy. I love those tags - what a great idea - so simple yet stylish. Well done. Yep - great whoville tree!!!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #2

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi stacy, smiling at the wine comment!Love the look of those dies.That tree is fab.Have a lovely week, Hugs, Shaz #5 X

Robyn said...

rose of the Pinor-HA!!! I love tags- tho I have a moritorium on buy-in anything!!!
robyn 17

Helen said...

you've been having a fun time! love the tags. Helen #1

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Think we have all earned a glass or two of Pinot this time of year, well done with those names they look very smart to me!!
Happy WOYWW Tracey #7

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

That is a great Christmas tree and loving the tags, really must make some of them for next year. Have a great woyww, Angela x15x

Sarah Brennan said...

Hope the tags aren't too wonky Stacy lol. They are a great idea. Nice new stash too. I've just finished (or nearly) my Oxide re inker collection on sale so don't have to worry about over using my ink pads. Happy WOYWW. Sarah #3

ShazInOzCardsCalligraphy said...

Love the desks share Stacy and yes some of my creations look like that in the lay it out and see what it looks like stage.
Happy belated WOYWW,
Hugs, Shaz in Oz.x #8